Thursday, December 21, 2006

7474 TRUST Gearknob

Another of the none performance upgrades. I know some of you might say this guy already has an original Razo gear knob and it's leather then why change. Well, I just wanted to the GReddy theme thinggy for my interior as well. Especially the gear knob, to tell ya quite frankly I've been wanting to change the gear knob from the very first day I got the car.

Don't ask me why it took me so long to change it. Since it's long overdue, I guess it's time to change it. I found the suitable gearknob for my TME. It's made by Trust, although I'm a Momo fan but I guess it's time to follow the wind of change.

Guess what? One of my pal whom a member of TEAMRICE also have the same gearknob. Cool!!

Still the box


Close up view

Even though this is a none performance item. But I can tell ya. I actually shift faster with gearknob, since it's heavier then the stock gearknob. It has that throw effect. No shit man. I'm not kidding. Now I know how does that feel after hearing it from Hazry about it long time ago.


Before: with the stock gearknob


After : With the Trust gearknob

I'm very satisfied the new look, it makes my interior brighter or it'll look like bat cave.

Damaged:

1). Trust gear knob ~ RM: 180 normal price RM:200 (Wangan) -my 1st item purchase from them

No comments: