Friday, December 15, 2006

7474 GReddy Oil Cap

Remember I talk about this earlier. Well, the oil cap that I ordered from N1 is finally here. Well, it came in 2 type, either the blue color coded or the chrome. At first I thought of getting the blue one but after looking at several pictures in the mag and also by tuners. Most of them is using the chrome one. I guess that tells you something right?

You can guess which one I go for anyway. Well, it's the chrome one off course. Well this is part of my non performance product that I purchased in order to make the engine bay looks more livelier.


Greddy Chrome Oil Cap


Oil Cap at it's right place now

No use concertrating all the effort making the car goes fast cause by the end of the day. You ain't going to drive the car like bat out of hell 24 x 7 right?


Engine bay before the Greddy oil cap


Engine bay with Greddy oil cap

As you can see from the picture, even with a small changes such as oil cap actually makes a lot of difference in the overall engine bay appearance.

Damaged :

1). GReddy oil cap (N1 Racing) ~ RM: 190 (normal price RM: 220)

No comments: