Tuesday, December 05, 2006

7474 GReddy Radiator Cap

This is one of those none performance goodies that I've added recently. Although, I already have a Ralliart radiator cap but it doesn't look nice and furthermore it doesn't suit my GReddy engine bay theme.

Another factor is the price. If I go ahead with the Ralliart theme. It would cost a bomb. The oil cap itself would set me back like RM: 380, whereby the GReddy oil cap + radiator cap would only cost me Rm: 280. Went to N1 in search for the oil and radiator cap. Unfortunately, I only managed to get my hands on the radiator cap since N1 ran out of stock for the oil cap.



Since KSP/SS and Wangan doesn't have any stock either, I had no choise but to order the oil cap. So at the moment I only got the radiator cap. I kind of like the radiator cap, not only it's new and looks more appealing.


Radiator cap finally in

Damaged :

1). GReddy radiator Cap (N1RAcing) ~ RM: 90 (normal price 110)

No comments: