Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Jalan-Jalan Cari makan 03/12/06

TEAMRICE Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan 03/12/06

Sunday is normally a day to rest and spend quality time with friends or just relaxing at home. Another good thing to do is going out and look for good place to eat. Normally, it's either Japanese or Ayam Kampung for lunch. But last Sunday, Victor (One of our TEAMRICE member) had planned a lunch at this Raju Rastaurant in PJ. Basically, it's a nasi kandar restaurant.

The place was packed and that's a good sign, cause lot of customers = good food!! Well, we arrived there around noon I think, can't really recall the time we arrived there. We did this convoy thinggy, rendez-vous at Shell near Carlos and took a low drive through NPE and exited at the PJ junction near Chin Tar Motor (SS Racing).

The turn out -Hezz, Marie, Ijot, Victor, Adrian Dogg and myself . The usual makan group I guess minus Patayya. If that dude is around he'll sure tag along. But unfortunately, he had to go back to Singapore.


Hezz, Marie, Dogg, Victor, Ijot missing is me since I took the picture ;)


Finally I'm in the picture

My overall comment of the food and the venue. It's an open air restaurant. Nice location, kind of quite and clean. Although, the food was rather spicy for me but I truly enjoy the food. It was delicious, that's what matter the most. It's the quality.

We adjourned like around 3.00pm. Again I can't recall what tyime we left. Ijot , Hezz and I went to Sunway since Hezz need to send his Kancil to the carwash. Then proceed to ACE Hardware in Summit to do some shopping. It's not we building a house of something. Just look for some tools and stuff for DIY project and also car care product.

It was a well planned and spent Sunday. everybody went home with a smile and a slight dent pocket since we spent quite a bit at ACE Hardware.

No comments: