Tuesday, December 19, 2006

7474 Engine Bay progress (20/12/06)

This is to show the slow and tedious progression of 7474 engine bay since October. Due to my limited budget, the progress is quite slow but at least I'm making some sort of progression. There's a saying "Better late than never". Well, I'm doing just that, at least I can be take pride for all the money spent is from my blood and sweat. Not to mention the suffering and all the sacrifices, in order for for to achieve my goal or get to where I am right now.


October 06


October 06 ~
Added the thermo wrap to the hoses


November 2006 ~
Thermo Wrap + Painted manifold cover + GReddy Air Filter + removed the oil catch tank


December 06 ~
Thermo Wrap + re-painted manifold cover with high temp paint + GReddy Air Filter + removed the oil catch tank + GReddy radiator cap


December 06 ~
Thermo Wrap + re-painted manifold cover with high temp paint + GReddy Air Filter + removed the oil catch tank + GReddy radiator cap + GReddy Oil Cap


December 06 ~
Thermo Wrap + re-painted manifold cover with high temp paint + GReddy Air Filter + removed the oil catch tank + GReddy radiator cap + GReddy Oil Cap + ARC Manifold Cover


Anyway, after looking at the progress so far. Guess I can give myself a pat n my shoulder and be proud of what I've achieve so far. Well,as far as the list goes , I still got long way to go.If all goes as planned I should be able to complete another 3 mods on my list.

No comments: