Tuesday, December 05, 2006

7474 HKS Elbow Installation Day

Finally, I got the HKS elbow from Ken (MEOC member). Installed it the very next day at JFA Sunway. Went there on Saturday morning but the elbow was only installed somewhere around 2.00pm. That's JFA for those who don't know. Anyway, the installation went smoothly and I was quite happy with their worksmanship.


On the hoist in JFA


Bottom view


Top view (Stainless always looks better than cast iron)


Stock cast iron elbow - notice it's smaller and looks ugly too

My first impression right after the installation. The car felt more responsive and it's revs more easily. It's felt smoother too. Flet more powerfull. Of course this is just a result from my butt dyno which can me rather in-accurate. Next step would be to dyno it. Will keep ya updated on the progress.

Damaged :

1). HKS Elbow (2nd. Hand) ~ RM: 800
2). Installation (JFA) ~ RM: 150

Total: RM: 950

No comments: