Friday, December 22, 2006

My Sweet Love .. Nana

I guess the title speaks for itself. She is the sweetest girl I ever met in my life. You can say she is my heart and my soul. When she's not around I do feel the emptiness. She's like the air that I breath.







Eventhough she's like almost 9 years my junior. Her maturity is beyond her age. She keeps me online and my strength when I'm weak. She made me feel safe. Thank you dear for always be there for me. The poem is for you..


You ..

You feel with what your fingertips
would brush,with cocked brow
ravishing over painted lips.

You feel with what your gazing eyes
would see, with stolen glances
among the starlit skies.

It was you, at every turn,
with your soft heated breath,
enflames desire in which I yearn.

It was you, beneath the night
skies, who molded flesh against
flesh, becoming my guiding light.

No comments: