Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ijud's Effect Yellow Evo 7 aka HULK

I guess everyone in TEAMRICE is doing some sort of modding or upgrading or making the car looks better than it was before. In another word stock cars aren't for TEAMRICE. When we said stock is 100% factory issued.

Well, Ijuds car had it fair share of modding and upgrading. He actually got more stuff than my 7474 and he had done it in such a short time. Let's take a look at his list. These are just to one I can recall on top of my head.

1). Blitz air-filter.
2). Ralliart oil cap.
3). Ralliart radiator cap.
4). HKS silicon hoses.
5). Billion radiator hoses.
6). Pivot raisin.
7). Cusco oil catch tank.
8). RSR full exhaust system with CF muffler.
9). Blitz Boost controller.
10). Complete sound system.
11). Sparco NTR rims.

Okay, I am sure I left out one or two more stuff that he may have added without my knowledge. Anyway, the latest transformation would be the colour. I must say the Evo 7 stock colour doesn beginning to bore me. I guess Ijud is feeling the same way too. Then comes the change of colour time. He sure took him deciding on which colour to choose. He took so much tim until he couldn't decided what colour to choose. I just he must have shattered dreams just looking at all the colour at CYT paint shop walls.

Well, he's been asking all of our opinion. One fine day, I went to CYT with him and discussed with Cheah. The shop owner. After brainstorming for like almost 2 hours. We finally came to a decision, it'll be a pearl yeallow effect paint. This is the paint colour scheme used by the Evo 7 in "Too Fast, Too Furious" movie. I don't know what others think of this colour. I just got one thing to say about it. COOL!! I wish I had this colour on my Tommi.

Okay, let's take a look at Ijud's car before the colour change. Since I don't have Ijud's car picture in it's stock form. So I got this one of the net but this is how a Stock Evo 7 looks like.


Silver Stock Evo 7

After the colour change. This picture was taken during at the final stage of the paint job itself. The are buffing the car and doing some touch up on the paint at the engine bay area.











Now, the car is finally on the road. Unfortunately, I don't have the complete car. When I took the picture the only thing that they haven't installed was the rear bumper.






What's gone is the hidious Evo 7 wing , replaced with an Evo 8 wing





This is the shop that responsible for such a good paint job and neat worksmanship.



Will keep you posted on the Hulk progress. What's coming would be Evo 9 bumper hopefully Varis lip and Ganador side mirror. I guess we just have to wait and see.

No comments: