Friday, December 29, 2006

7474 Battery Head Protector

Since my box is made out of stainless steel. I have this phobia, if the battery holder for my bracket might broke. If it does broke the battery head would be expose. The last time I went to ACE Hardware I remember seeing this battery head protector.

It's such a simple but effective device. If the positive touches any metal there'll a a short circuit and that might caused the car electrical system to go hay-wire. So the next logical thing to do would be to get one of this battery head protector.


Red for positive and blue for negative

Since I am using Delkor battery so it's not possible to me to use this battery protector due to the head size is rather small. Currently N1 racing wireman just wrapped the head with a rubber piece to protect it.

I had surveyed a new battery at N1 Racing. It's made by Panasonic about RM: 170. I guess the battery change inevitable .

Damaged:
1). Battery head protector ~ RM:15 (ACE Hardware)

No comments: