Tuesday, December 19, 2006

7474 ARC Titanium Manifold Cover

Okay, another one of those none performance upgrades done by me. To tell ya quite frankly, I've been wanting to have one of this for quite a while a now. Since N1 Racing had brought in a couple of brand spanking new ARC titanium manifold cover. I took the liberty of getting my hands on one of them. Since it's on my wish list and I have the money now. So why the heck not.
You I know that I had always been a bit anal when it comes to my engine bay. You can say that I got this engine fetish syndrom. So my main emphasis would be to make my engine bay looks good. Before this I just kept my engine bay clean and now I guess it's time to put my plans into motion.

I will try to stick to at least 2-3 brand of products. Just to standardize things. Check out the list below;

GReddy :
1). Air filter (AirRinx)
2).Radiator cap
3). Oil Cap
4). BOV (In my wish list)
5). Oil catch tank (In my wish list)

ARC
1). Manifold cover
2). Radiator plate (Hopefully I have this by 21/12/06)
3). Plug Cable cover (I still haven't fugire out the price and where the hell I'm going to get this)
4). ARC Strut bar (I still haven't fugire out the price and where the hell I'm going to get this)

SARD
1). Fuel Regulator (In my wish List)

Okay-okay, I guess I nwent off topic here. Anyway, the cover really looks awesome when I saw it on display. Since I already seen it on Zoo's car, there's no doudt in my mind on how it would look like on my car. It makes my engine bay more livelier.


it came with thermo sticker & ARC sticker


Sticking the thermo sticker was a pain but I did it anyway


Close-up view : gave 3 layers of autosol and voila nice and shinny..


new look with the ARC manifold cover..

I'm very happy with this ARC cover especially the quality.

Damaged :

1). ARC Titanium Manifold Cover ~ RM:450 nor mal price RM: 430 (N1 Racing)

No comments: