Friday, November 24, 2006

MEOC AGM Meeting

MEOC AGM Meet 12th.Nov 06

Finally after my long absent, I got to meet up with the good old MEOC member. It's nice to see somany familiar faces and also new ones too. Not to mentioned some hot looking Evos with with cool mods. I can't compare my Evo to theirs as mine is as stock as it can be.

They probably can give me a trophy for being teh cleanest engine bay. I madean extra effort to ensure the engine is spotless. Cleaner than usual. I tell ya , I have this engine bay fetish. Just can't leave it alone.

Overall the meeting was cool. Getto chit-chat with fellow Evo owners and get some ides on the car mod. Other than that it was a pretty normal meet. You know the usual photo shoot, checking rims engine bay, body kit, exhaust.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures taken..




engine bay before going off for the MEOC AGM..


Zoo's blue TME.. Outclass the Varis 8MR anytime




The twins TME flanking the Mr. Sushi 8MR


Wedsport SA70 .. Me & Ijot is drooling over this rims


Evo 8 Puma - One of my fav

MEOC TEAMRICE Squad!!


TME - Hizam


TME - Zoo


Evo 9 - Eryin


Nana & Me with 7474


Ijud was there too..


The MEOC Gang..

No comments: