Thursday, November 23, 2006

Extreme Night

Well, I guess it's been quite a while since I last posted any new updates. Been kind of busy with my new job. That doesn't mean nothing good happens for the past 3 weeks. Man, time sure flies at the speed of sound. Everything just zoom past by me.

Extreme Night

This is actually the local car show scene with plenty of chicks and cars. I guess most people goes to this kind of show not for the cars. It's more to check out the chicks with skimpy attire...Ahahahaha .

Zoo, Ijot, Me, Hezz, Jason, Eryin and his wife were there that night. I wouldn't say it's a boring night. there were plenty of cars and yummy chicks. Namely fiona Kwok. Off course she's nothing compare to my dearest Nana.. Jangan marah Yang.. AHAKS!!

Anyway here some of the moments captured that night.


Infront of N1 booth .. Napi AHAKS stepfather's shop..


Fiona, Dunno who & Me


Zoo & Me


Me & Ijot


Model wanna Be ..Cheeck Bobo trying to act cool AHAKS!!

The 3 Evo dudes..

Eryin. the other Evo Dudes .. Evo 9 Don't play-play


Cool shot of Napi, Hezz and Me.. Ijot wasn't paying any attention


The women in green is Eryin's wife

Now, let's check out some of the models









Some of the cars shown





No comments: