Thursday, November 02, 2006

Fasting & Hari Raya: Pt2

Okay, you've heard all the fun time I had during fasting month. I guess the climax would be the Hari Raya itself. I don't why but I felt this year celebrations was kind of quite. I had to work half day on the Raya Eve. Went back to Bagan Datok, Perak. The drive up was good. The best part was there're not many traffics. Smooth drive up with a beautiful weather all the way to Perak. One thing I love about this balik kampong trip. I get to see all my other cousins, nephew and nieces.

Well, as expected everyone is all grown up and some got kids already. Man, it made me feel old. Here am I the eldest of them lot and I'm not even married. Oh well, guess my time will come.


My nieces (Zoey & Emelyn) & Nina (My sister in-law)


Zoey & Emelyn (They so adorable)

I was the last to wake up as usual. Took a very-very cold bath. Wonder how my granfather & grandmother can stand such a cold water. After that took a slow stroll to the Mosque. Yeah, I went to the mosque. After prayers, went to the cemetery to visit the grave of my auntie and great grandfather & grandmother and relative's grave. Then comes the feasting and duit raya time. Well, I don't get duit raya but to give out. Visited some relatives houses and also my ex officemate Norainie who happens to come from Bagan Datok too.


My Bro Family


Family photo(Dad downstairs with swollen foot)..


Emelyn (My niece)


yeah-yeah.. I'm an uncle

Anyway, we went back to KL on the first Raya itself. The drive back was kind of tiring. Slow moving traffic. When it arrived in KL the heavens opened up. The rain was so heavy like it haven't been raining for a year. We all reach Shah Alam safely I think we arrived around 8.30pm.

The next day, I went to Seremban to my girlfriends house and met the rest of her family. Too bad no photos taken. Yeah-yeah, it's my fault. I was rushing and left the camera on my dressing table. Getting old huh..

The rest of the week. I just stayed home and went over to Zuhaili's house for raya with Hanafi aka Abang Lonely Jiwa Sasau aka Abang beautiful.. ahahahaha. Now you know what I meant by quite Raya celebrations.


No comments: