Thursday, November 02, 2006

Fasting & Hari Raya: Pt1

Let's talk about something else other than my car for a change. Yeah.. I know Hari Raya had past but for some the spirit of the Hari Raya or shall I say holiday is still very much alive. Yeah!! Looks whose talking. To tell you quite frankly. I'm still in a holiday mood. In another word, I'm damn lazy to do my work.

This year, I had a bit of mixed feelings about the Raya celebrations. the fasting month was fun. Firstly, I actually spent the whole month with my girlfriend. We also had quite a lot of buka puasa session. To name a few places we went such as MARCHE" (That's market in French) at the CURVE and Sukara Fuji (Jap Restaurant) at Plaza Masalam Shah Alam and Nandos at Subang Parade. Either with my girlfriend's friends or with TEAMRICE. Who the heck is TEMRICE? Well, I'll talk about them later in the blog.

Here are some of the Buka Puasa session photos..

1). Marche' at CURVE Damansara..


Hizam & Nana's friends


Hizam, Nana & Ummi


All smiles after breakfast that is..


The Gang

2). Sakura Fuji at Plaza Masalam


Ijot & Nana


Yeah-yeah.. the couple again ;)


After Breakfast fun at the arcade -Daytona2


After Breakfast fun at the arcade -Daytona2

3). Nandos at Subang Parade


Zoo & Me


The couple again.. ahahaha

I had a really memorable and enjoyable fasting month this year. At least that is one of the good thing that happened this year. So far 2006 had been e a rather miserable year for me that is. Anyway, after a month of fasting. It's time for the bis day. Hari Raya..

No comments: