Tuesday, November 28, 2006

7474 HKS Hi-Power Muffler Titanium Tip

Finally, I got myself a new muffler. Quite frankly, I prefer without the muffler due to the sounds you get from straight piping. It makes the car sounds powerfull. Unfortunately, the cops would love the sound too. They love it so much that we would ask me to sign a paid autograph. Guess whose paying, off course it has to be me.

I've been scouting some brands of exhaust in terms of looks. I must say HKS has the nicest looks and with the titanium tip it looks even more fierce. The only problem is HKS is rather quite. Well, I can have everything.

Got the muffler from N1 and intalled it at JFA Sunway.


HKS 2" & 3" Hi-Power with Titanium tip muffler


Straight flow piping set-up


With the muffler


Rear view of 7474 with the new muffler

My first impression of the muffler after installation. It has a rather bassy kind of sound. Nice note on high rev. But quite frankly, it's too quite for me since I so used to the noise straight piping set-up. Surprisingly the car felt more torque at high rev.

Looks wise, why not you be the judge ot it. I know for a fact it does makes the rear looks bigger and complete.

Damaged :

3" HKS Hi-Power with titanium tip(N1) ~ RM: 900
Installation (JFA) ~ RM: 50

No comments: