Wednesday, September 05, 2007

7474 Upgrades (September)

Finally, I managed to get my get some photos of my upgrades. As I mentioned on my previous posting. I've done quite a bit. Well, a lot of things happened between my last updates to date.

Let me tell you what happen. For a start after my last tuning , there was this peculiar sounds coming from my engine. Two workshops said it was my hydrolic lifters sound. To cut the story short, I went and change the hydrolic lifter, unfortunately the sound persist.

My mechanic told me the sound has got to be coming in from my engine. Something definitely must be broken. True enough after he took out the engine. Piston number 1 was cracked and number 4 well on the way too. Reason for this was engine was starved of fuel. I am just sick and tired of pointing fingers at which workshop messed up my engine. I guess you know it by now.

Below are the things that were replaced and done:

1. Cleaned head cylinder and valve
2. Changed valve seal, timing oil seal, cam seal, crankseal & flywheel oil seal
3. Changed timing & balance belt bearings, balance sub seal and oil pump seal
4. Changed cylinder head gasket, oil pump gasket, valve cover gasket and plug seal
5. Cleaned block, changed piston ring, cleaned oil sump & oil cooler
6. Changed water pump and piping oring
7. Changed steering rack cover
8. Changed silicon hoses
9. Cleaned and flush radiator
10. Changed all main bearings and conrod bearings
11. Changed engine oil and radiator coolant
12. Changed Hydrolic lifters

Upgrades parts :

1. Oversize piston (85.5mm)
2. Tomei gaskets (1.5mm)
3. Hot inazma ignition blade
4. Holt inazma pocket

I am very happy with the worksmanship of Enzo Racing. Neat and carefull work done. Since he's the owner and also the only mechanic there. He has total concentration in doing the car. I would strongly recommend this workshop.

Check out the latest picture of TME 7474:

















Damaged:
1. All including worksmanship ~ RM: 10, 232 (Enzo Racing)

No comments: