Sunday, September 23, 2007

7474 ARC Replica Lip Spoiler

The name says it all, ARC replica lip spoiler. Since the original ARC cost a bomb. Since I am not a rich man , to have one make for me would be a logical choice. Same quality at a fraction of the price.

For those who don't know about the lip spoiler, basically what it does is improve the car aerodynamics. In another word better air flow around the car. At the same time it is also a great dress up kit.


Before lip spoiler


After lip spoiler

The end results really looks cool. The looks wider from the front and I notice a difference in high speed cornering. More stable at high speed.

Like previous 2 upgrades, I am unable to provide any details on the damage done to my pocket since the project is not completed yet. Once I am done I will update it accordingly.

No comments: