Sunday, September 09, 2007

Pilot first GRA event ~ 09/08/07 (Part 3)

For those who don't about this event, it was quite popular in Singapore when it first started. I must say this will be the next best thing after drift. In fact I would prefer this event than drift. Since I am a huge WRC fan, this event reminds me of the super special stage minus the WRC cars. As you can see from the pictures taken there were a mixed of cars, from Kancil turbo right up to the Evos. Since this is a very technical course with so many small turns. High horsepower isn't such a big factor. It's more a test of skills, good set-up and a well balance car.


Subaru, don't ask me which version


One of my fav EK with Enkei RPF1 rims.. Clean!!


Another shot from a different angle


Another EK, it's cool except for the side skirt

Nana fav MR2 with Fast & Furious Rx7 clour scheme


One of the Evo 7 lining up


Ivan Khong's Subaru


Daymen inspecting his car after his front lip fell off


Another Evo with an old school MR2

Our government should encourange this sort of events. Not only this event is cheaper than all the other events. It's also helps our dying Motor Sports scene in Malaysia.

No comments: