Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The End Of A Love Affair

The title says it all. When it first started, it was like love at first sight. But like any like any love affair there could either be a happy or sad ending. I guess this love affair wasn’t meant to be.

When the differences can’t be resolved, then we better go our separate ways. Best we part now before things gets any worst. Like any fairy tale, it doesn’t always have a happy ending.

Two years have passed and I’ve a fair share of bitter sweet memories together with TEAMRICE Asia. It’s the memory that I will always treasured and cherished for the rest of my life. Yes, I can't deny it anymore that I'm leaving TEAMRICE for good. I had gave a very long thought and came to a decision and that is indefinite. It’s just something that I cannot resolve and better be left unsaid.

It’s time for me to turn to a new page. I thank TEAMRICE for all the good and bad times.

Farewell TEAMRICE Asia and I wish you all the best.


TEAMRICE no more..












Sometimes … Someplace

I looked back on my past
I remembered the years I cried
The jokes I laughed at
The things that I missed and lost
But, one thing that I’ll never forget
The day you become my friend

All the time I’ve spent with you
Puts a smile upon my face
I hope one day I’ll be with you again
Somehow, Sometime, Someplace

A friend will come and a friend will go
The season will change and time will show
But, one thing that will never gonna change; The Spirit of Friendship!
And I’ll be there for you
Sometimes.. Someplace my friend!




Mohamed Hizam Bin Ishak
Teamrice Honda Civic EK2 & Mitsu Evo 6.5 TME
2004 ~ 2007

No comments: