Tuesday, January 30, 2007

So Long My Friend..

Last Saturday on the 27Th. January 2007, we bid farewell to one of our friend and also a fellow TEAMRICE Asia member. The person that I was referring to was Jeff. He had left Kuala Lumpur and would be living in Kota Kinabalu for good.

Part of me was sad since we are short of another TEAMRICE member and also a good friend. But the other part of me was happy that he's leaving. It's for his own good. He was overwork and the job stress is getting to him. In fact he already got a new job waiting for him at Sutera Harbour as a chef.

I guess it would take some time for him to re-adjust himself back to living in KK and the scene there would much different compare to KL.

It was a quite farewell, the turn out was Hazry, Jason and me. We had a short chat and enjoy a few laugh before we say goodbye.







Here's something for you Jeff..

"True friendship is like a sound Health;

the value of it is seldom known

Until it is lost".

I wish you all the best and hope you find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

No comments: