Thursday, January 18, 2007

7474 Uppper IC Piping

Since the huge rubber piece connecting the upper inter-cooler piping to the throttle body piping is getting harder and expanded. I guess it's time for me to get my upper ic piping custom made out of stainless steel tubing to replace the rubber piece. This is also a good opportunity for me to relocate my BOV since it's been dangling as far as I can remember.
It was a long and tedious process. But the boys in JFA Motorsports had outdone themselves. The piping turns out nice and it gives 7474 engine bay a new life. It took the JFA boys like almost 4 hours to complete the job. Below is the before and after picture of 7474 engine bay.

Before upper IC piping
After upper IC piping
Close up before


Close up after
Close up after side view
Damage:
1). Upper IC piping ~ RM: 350 (JFA Motorsport)

No comments: