Monday, October 23, 2006

TME7474 @ 101


The 3 Siths .. Hizam aka TME_7474, Hazry aka Mibek & Faizal aka Pattie


Hizam & Nana (my sweetheart)

Guess it's my turn to have my own blog. For those who don't know me. Here a lil something to get ya going.

Name: Mohamed Hizam bin Ishak

Age: 34 yrs old (ya-ya.. that's make me an uncle)

DOB: July 8th. 1972

Current Location: Shah Alam

Fav Hang-out : Carlos with the rest of Teamrice gang .. (You know who you are)

Hobbies : Used to have a lot. Since I'm kinda busy with work. So I don't spend much time with outdoor sports.
Hmm.. Let's see. For a start,

1). Bowling .. Just an average joe trying to bowl like a pro but the fact is I'm not.. ahahahaha

2). TME_7474 .. Cars.. I just can't get enough of it. The only thing that's lacking is money..SHOW ME DA MONEY!! What can I say. It's an expansive hobby. Whether I like it or not. I love this hobby.
3). Rugby .. I love rugby. Don't do much of it at all nowadays. Eversince I fractured my ribs. I've played to numerous teams. To name a few, I've played for MAS, Integma Ex-Lions, OPA, Sungai Buloh Sparkle(Army Team), MAXIS. The most memorable and the team that had taught me a lot is Cobra. Yes I've played for cobra sting . Last but not least , represented Selangor.

4). Wacthing TV.. I just love Anime..

5). Doing nothing ..ahahahaha

Status: Bachelor .. (dunno how much longer)


Well, there's nothing special about me. Apart from being just an average Joe. You know that bloke that you normally see on street. Anyway, guess that's all about me for now. Check out the pic, I'm the guy in blue.

No comments: