Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ma Rides.. Pt 3

Well, the interior also went through some transformation. I added a tachometer by Autometer. Then the Momo Gear knob. After that I chucked the good old Ek steering cause it's too bulky. Since I got small hands. So it's kind of difficult for me to get a good grip. I swapped the steering with my brother MOMO Top-Power. I had the same sterring in my GTi. Then 99 spec center console with a double Din Kenwood and an active sub woofer. After that took out the stock seats and replace with Recaro SPG blue for driver's side and Recaro Viper for passenger. Check-out the transformation.



Stock looking interior


After the transformation


Momo Pedal


Center Console


The Recaros

After I've done with the interior. I've done some other mods as well. Like change the shocks to RGs for better handling and varis hood to lighten the car.. Final transformation.


with Varis hood


Another angle..


Well, that's all I can say about my EK.. Despite the headache and all the problems it gave me.. I had quitea lot of good memories with this cars. If it wasn't for my EK. I wouldn't have met the TeamRice. I met some very good friends. In fact the Carlos kakis are my best friends. Thanks to them I learnt a lot more about cars and friendship. The names are not in order coz they are all my best friends..

Hazry, Zuhaili, Hanafi, Ijot, Jais, Jason, Pataya, Adrian Dogg.. You guys are the best mates .Hope it will never dies..

Lyle and Sean.. Thanks for being there for me. Brothers forever..

Finally if wasn't for 1122 I wouldn't have met Nana.. My sweetheart.

Anyway here're some pictures of 1122. I will missed you always..


HCOC trip: to Cameron highlands



HCOC trip: to Cameron highlands


HCOC trip: to Cameron highlands (1122 & Pataya monster)


The gang.. Zuhaili, Me,Pataya, God-Father, Nicky, can't rember the other 2 names.. (sorry ah)


Zuhaili's aka Ultraman Evo Monster

end of the second chapter.. Wait for the next chapter.. Comes the real monster .. I just wish.. ahahahahaha.. Next would be my first Evo.. Tommy Makinen edition Evo 6.5..

No comments: