Tuesday, March 06, 2007

7474 2007 Wish List

Sorry for my long absent. Been quite busy with my work late that I find it hard to find time to actually sit down and update my blog. Well, 2006 was quite a hard year for me and quietly it's already March. So many things to do and so little time to do it. Not to mentioned so little RM as well. Unless you some rich man's son.. Hahahahaha

I cannot spend so much money this year either, I need that cash to get married man!! That ain't cheap my friend. It's like a down payment to buy another Evo. One thing for sure 2007 would be a very quite year for 7474. After July all the modding would have to stop and it's time to start saving.

Anyway, let me just go through some of my car mods wish list for 2007 budget. It ain't much only the necessity.

1). Pivot Radiator Fan Controller ~ RM: 500

2). SARD/Power 800cc Injector ~ RM: 2450

3). Nology Power Cable ~ RM:700

4). Billion Radiator Fan ~ RM: 1200

It's not much but it cost quite a lot. I guess the rest I would have to put it on hold after my marriage. I guess that's far more important than anything else.

No comments: